- Ban, B. Mathematical Model for Secondary Transport of Cations at the Root of Plants. Preprints 2019, 2019090219 (doi: 10.20944/preprints201909.0219.v1). (Submitted to HEB, SCIE)
- Ban, B., Lee, M., & Ryu, D. (2019). ODE network model for nonlinear and complex agricultural nutrient solution system. arXiv preprint arXiv:1907.10800. (Accpeted to ICTC 2019, IEEE)
- Ban, B., Ryu, D., & Lee, M. (2019). Machine learning approach to remove ion interference effect in agricultural nutrient solutions. arXiv preprint arXiv:1907.10794. (Accpeted to ICTC 2019, IEEE)
- Choo, S. M., Ban, B., Joo, J. I., & Cho, K. H. (2018). The phenotype control kernel of a biomolecular regulatory network. BMC systems biology, 12(1), 49.
- Ban, B., & Kim, S. (2017, October). Control of nonlinear, complex and black-boxed greenhouse system with reinforcement learning. In 2017 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC) (pp. 913-918). IEEE.
- Lee, H. Y., Kwak, J. M., Ban, B., Na, S. J., Lee, S. R., & Lee, H. K. (2017, October). GAN-D: Generative adversarial networks for image deconvolution. In 2017 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC) (pp. 132-137). IEEE.